Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13

Week 13

This week finally we had to present our 20 % project to all the class and show them what we did trough out the school year I think my project came out really good because i put a lot time into it specially to do the video because my partner wasn't in my class so we decided to make a video explaining what we did and how we did it.  so i think my project was good or at least it was better then most of other students because they didn't do anything at all,  but i also think that my project could of been a lot better because we didn't put as much time into it we could of have taken a lot more pictures and the video could of also been better if wouldn't done the last minute. And I also liked the song that we put in the background and the song for the slideshow with all the pictures was nice but i think we could of done a way better project. It just need a little bit of time to do it.  


Final video: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1_hKFq74yx-RE4tdHVidkFtVzQ/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment